The Reinbeck Courier asked the homecoming court a few questions in order for you to get to know them better.
1. What are your plans after graduation?
Bottom row left to right: Shelby Yates, Sadie Walton, Lauren Gauthier, Taylor Weida and Britney Keller.
Top row left to right: Chase Clark, Tanner Greiner, Pete Meyers and Wyatt Swanson.
Not pictured: Joey Linder.
2. What extra-curricular activities are you involved in?
3. What is your favorite thing about being a Rebel?
1. Attend a four year college and study physics.
2. Football, soccer, basketball, track and NHS.
3. I like knowing everyone and having all the opportunities that we do.
1. I plan to attend a 4-year school in Iowa and major in Psychology.
2. Football, track, soccer, drama, speech and chorus.
3. My favorite thing about being a Rebel is that I can wear my favorite color to school.
1. After graduation I plan to go in to Nursing or Elementary education. I have not decided on a college just yet.
2. Volleyball and Basketball
3. My favorite thing about being a Rebel would be all of the many different opportunities we have to offer all of the students.
1. I plan to attend the University of Northern Iowa or Wartburg College to major in social work and minor in business. I also plan to study youth and family ministry, and hope to one day start my own non-profit organization.
2. I am in drama, speech, choir, band, student council, newspaper club, renovation club, S.A.D.D.* and plan to play soccer this spring. Outside of school, I take piano lessons, stay actively involved in my church, and I am currently planning this year's Community of Reinbeck Christmas Spectacular with Sadie Walton.
3. My favorite thing about being a Rebel would have to be being a part of a Rebel Nation. I love that we all unite to form one big team and support one another through everything. You can't find that everywhere you go, and that's what makes the Gladbrook-Reinbeck community so special and why I'm so proud to call myself a Rebel.
1. I plan to attend a two year program for dental hygiene.
2. I am involved in softball and track.
3. My favorite thing about being a Rebel is all the opportunities and new experiences we get here.
1. I plan to attend a 4-year school and participate in either football, track or both if I can.
2. I am involved in football, track, and soccer.
3. My favorite part of being a Rebel is being in a small town and having opportunities that you wouldn't normally get at a larger school.
1. After high school, I plan to attend Iowa State University for four years to study agricultural business. After college, I plan to come home to my family farm and work with my dad and my brother.
2. In my free time, I am a member of the Gladbrook-Reinbeck FFA chapter. I spend most of my time on our family farm where I work after school most days.
3. My favorite thing about being a Rebel is the opportunity to be able to know everybody in our school. I enjoy getting to know people and making friends with everybody in our school. Our school is full of fun and friendly people, who take pride in being a Rebel!
1. After graduation I am planning on attending Columbia College Chicago and major in theater with a concentration in comedic writing and performance.
2. I'm involved in speech, drama, G-R singers, newspaper, student council,
3. My favorite thing about being a Rebel is all the wonderful people who are also rebels.
1. I'm planning on going to Hawkeye for nursing then transferring over to Allen.
2. I am involved in volleyball, wrestling cheerleading, soccer, swing choir.
3. Everything that is offered to us and the athletics.